Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

I'm sorry it's been a couple weeks since I've blogged; my life has just been busy at home and at work. I will start the new year with an abundance of posts, I promise!
I just wanted to take a few minutes and say Merry Merry Merry CHRISTmas to you all! I'm so thankful for all of you! This has truly been a great year for my family and I. I feel that God is drawing us closer and closer to him. I am so moved by Him and how He has worked in our lives that past couple of years. It's obvious how challenging and tough they were, both physically and mentally. I've come to the realization it has molded each and every one of us, in our own ways.

I have to constantly remind myself (by the minute) that this is God's plan not mine, that I'm His and that my life belongs to Him and Him only. This is a process that I've only come to understand by taking this long journey that has had the lowest of the lows and the highest of the highs.

Thank-you to everyone who has stood by our family's side in these past few years. I am grateful for friends that have held my hand in those long dark days and continue to today. God is amazing... while I write this my eyes are full of tears because I am so at peace. I've never felt this before; I encourage you all. I push for you. I want for you. If you are in despair, if you feel neglected, if you are feeling beat down... pursue, He's right there.

During these past few weeks I've been reflecting on my life. I have moments where I cannot wrap my mind around all that has happened to our family and in that same moment I totally get it. Although it has been a long dark season, we have turned the page to a new chapter in our family's book! YES!

May you Christmas and New Year be blessed. Keep your faith, the storm will pass.




CHEERS!!

Abby Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment