Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update--

Sorry it's been a few days--- been a very crazy busy week. We are finally fully moved into our new house, AMEN! Unfortunately, Saturday morning I started with the shakes and ended up getting a high fever which turned into the stomach flu I believe.

Today is Tuesday and I still just don't feel right? I haven't really ate a solid meal or part of a meal since Saturday morning, crazy I know! I'm hoping it will pass soon - it's making work and unpacking virtually impossible. I'm looking at the clock slowly move and it's only making things worse!

I just wanted to let you all know we did make it in our new house with the help of Dajuan, Marc, Morgan, Nate and my Mom. I honestly was useless!! I couldn't do anything even though I really wanted too... Thank you to everyone who helped with our move, I'm sooo thankful!

I'll post pictures SOON. We love you all -- Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment